Code of conduct and Ethics
ATT & DEI:
- Administer their duties without personal prejudice or partiality.
- Conduct all Driver Training in a manner that recognizes the dignity of the individual.
- Reflect as a model of excellence to the public in his /her personal driving behavior.
- Serve the public with promptness and courtesy.
- Provide accurate information to the public, referring to the appropriate organization for any inquiry that cannot be answered with certainty.
- Have full knowledge of driving training policies appropriately to his/her role, and contact DPLS for clarification of any policy or procedure that is not fully understood.
- Develop the knowledge and skills that allows the student to become a competent driver, rather than focus the student's driving training on passing the practical road test.
- Maintain personal appearance and demeanor in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all driving instructors and staff are aware and adhere to the Government policies.
- Keep all student's performance and progress confidential. May be discussed with parents or guardians, but not with others, particularly other students.
- Cooperate with DPLS whenever requested, and follow any directives issued by or on behalf of the registrar.
Learn Fast - Drive Smart
© 2019 - 2021 Alberta Truck Training & Driver education.